Sunday, May 8, 2011

Abyss

I wanted to openly share about some of my struggles but realized that there are those that simply don't understand what it's like to be me would take what I wrote and either consciously or subconsciously hold it against me ( I mean in bias form).  So, to keep it simple but knowing I will remember what I was talking about, I will say that my last trip in to the abyss was longer, deeper and darker than it has been in a long time and it's so very hard to not have anyone I can talk to about it.  It took a long time to dig out of this one.   And when I'm surrounded by people who are so normal it can be harder.  I think it's time to find someone to talk about because I don't think I can do this by myself anymore.  And it hurts to fail at that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment